STRATAGEM’s Final Event “Meet the Stakeholders, Transition from Academia to Industry” about to take place
- general introduction on the type of work done by a CRO in the different area of expertise ( e.g. clinical trial design, monitoring and management, regulatory submission with a specific focus on oncological trials)
- indicate which are the expertise required – for a researcher with a preclinical background – to pursue a career in a CRO and the different professional figures operating in a CRO, with a presentation of the Parexel academy.
- how to exploit the expertise gained in academic institutions during the PhD or the post-doc period if someone would like to move to the clinical research in a CRO
- 10:00 – 10:10: Introduction from STRATAGEM side (Simona Saponara)
- 10:10 – 12:00: “Working at CROs” by Parexel International (Maria-Cristina Ceriani)
- 12:00 – 12:20: Q & A Session
- 12:00 – 12:30: Concluding remarks by STRATAGEM (Javier De Las Rivas, Chiara Riganti)
The webinar is free and open to everyone. If you would like to attend this webinar please send an email to email@example.com to indicate your interest.
How to join the webinar:
Meeting ID: 390 882 536 378
Or call in (audio only)
+1 646-847-0325,,665897046# United States, New York City
Phone Conference ID: 665 897 046#
Core Group members will be present to say goodbye to everyone…and ….remember to stay tuned for future CIG initiatives (PANDORA)!
Back to Events / News